HOT AND COLD
POLISH TITLE: CIEPŁO-ZIMNO
The film is a story of one meeting, made in one shot. During just a few moments the lives of the two women who are complete strangers bump into each other. The younger one, who is a single mother, needs money, while the older one wants to take revenge on her unfaithful husband. They meet for the first time when the former tries to steal the handbag from the latter. But instead of solving the problem assisted by the police, the women make an exceptional arrangement.
- RUNNING TIME:
- Marta Prus
- Marta Prus
- Adam Suzin
- Cecylia Pacura
- Krzysztof Aleksander Janczak
- Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Filmowa, Telewizyjna i Teatralna
born on 1.01.1987 in Warsaw. Since 2009 she is a student of directing departement at the Polish National Film School in Łódź, previously studied history of art at University of Warsaw. Graduated from documentary course at Andrzej Wajda Master School of Film Directing. In childhood she was a member of Rhytmic Gymnastics sport club IKS AWF Warsaw, then a dancer at Hanna Kosiewicz dance studio.
- 23rd International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima, Poland, 2016 (screening)
- 56th Krakow Film Festival, Poland, 2016 (competition)
- 29th Premiers Plans Film Festival, France, 2017 (Audience Award Prix Du Public Films D’écoles Européens)
- 61st BFI London Film Festival, The United Kingdom, 2017 (competition)
- 10th Wiz-Art - Lviv International Short Film Festival, Ukraine, 2017 (competition)